In the mood for love

I told the rain about you, 

With all its glory, with all its drops,

And since then it didn't stop.


I told the mountains about you,

I have never seen them lush green before,

With all its secrets it smiled back furthermore,


I told the coffee about you,

And it gave me the best brew,

With all its beautiful brown colour, was the best fragrance ever drew.


I told the moon and stars about you,

It was the waning phase for few

But it kept shinning like it's new.


I told the birds about you,

With all there chirping they came to my terrace,

More than twice without any fright.


Cumulatively they asked about you,

I was with no answers but few,

The story was of two,

But neither I was there not you.


Komal jamwal. Kj




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beatles

Antysabthik

Balanciaga, Titan and some pizzas .